This is just a simple list of a few of the things I believe.
- In geocentricity, Earth being at the center of the universe. Every thing moves around the earth.
(King James Bible, Joshua 10:13:And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.)
- Grace alone and Faith alone in Christ alone.
- I believe in repentance and living a holy life, this can not be done without the power of the Holy Spirit and submitting to HIM every day. This is not easy so never give up and keep praying for help.
King James Bible, Philippians 2:12:
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
King James Bible, Philippians 1:6:
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
King James Bible, Matthew 3:2:
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
- I believe in doing everything for GOD out of faith and love, love is the fulfillment of the law. Do things for him because you get to not have to. The problem with have to is it leaves out love. Also doing things because you have to can make them a burden. So doing things because you get to makes them a joy. Just like doing things for your friends or with your friends. Yes GOD is far greater then us but that does not mean we can not have joy when doing things for him.
King James 2000 Bible, John 14:15
If you love me, keep my commandments.
- I do not believe any amount of works can save you and works only show you have faith. ( may have already said this but wanted to be clear). Also a lot of the work that shows we have faith is the work of GOD through us, not our own work.
King James Bible, Ephesians 2:9
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
King James Bible, James 2:18
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
- I do not believe it is wrong to use the name Jesus nor do I believe it is wrong to use the name Yeshua. I believe both are correct. I have a post on this site already about this.
- GOD the father’s name is YHWH. I don’t always use this name when talking as must of my friends do not use that name and I want people to know who I am talking about.
Halleluyah Scriptures, Shemoth (Exodus) 3:15: And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the Children of Yisra’el, YHWH Elohim of Your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Yitshaq, and the Elohim of Ya’acqob, has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.
- GOD is love and I believe all of his commandments are done and created out of love or to show us, true love or godly love. The greatest love he shows us is self sacrificing for another person or people.
King James Bible, 1 John 4:16:
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
- I believe all good things come from GOD.
King James Bible, James 1:17:
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
- I believe we should never call any member of the Godhead an it, I believe this is disrespectful to him.
King James Bible, John 15:26:
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
King James Bible
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
2 thoughts on “A few things that I believe.”
Great list, Fred! :star: